This position is based in Karachi. Interested candidates should be willing to relocate.
1+ years of professional DevOps experience required (hands-on experience with Linux is needed)
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to help build out, maintain, and troubleshoot our rapidly expanding infrastructure.
You will be part of a talented team of engineers that demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering mission-critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance, and security.
● Help senior staff in managing and monitoring all installed systems and infrastructure
● Install, configure, test, and maintain operating systems, application software, and system management tools under senior supervision
● Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
● Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
● BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
● Knowledge/working experience in installing and/or configuring UNIX /Linux-based environments.
● Experience in the administration and performance tuning of application stacks (e.g., Tomcat, JBoss, Apache, Ruby, NGINX)
● Cloud experience, preferably in AWS is highly desirable
● Experience with Cacti / Nagios / WebRTC / Freeswitch would be highly desirable
● Scripting skills (e.g., shell scripts, Perl, Ruby, Python) would be a major plus
● Good networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
● Familiarity with Agile Framework / Scrum is desirable
Your application was submitted successfully.